Friday 21 August 2015

Lazy smoothie

 
 
 
We all know that smoothies are extra yummy and nutritious when fresh ingredients are used to make them. I call this one the lazy smoothie because its a combination of fresh fruit and juice in a box.

Ingredients:
1 banana chopped
1/2 cup chopped papaya
1 -2 cups mango juice
 
 
 
Method:
blend until smooth. serve.
 
Of course you can be creative with fruits and juice. I used banana's and mango juice because that's what I found in the fridge. As for the papaya, its that time of the season when they are in abundance so I took advantage of that. When cooking I think it is very important to look at what's in season at that particular moment for the freshest tasting food.


2 comments:

  1. Yummy smoothie ! :)
    I am following you back

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smoothie looks super tasty
    www.stylebasket.in

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Wishing you all the peace love and happiness in this world ♥