Friday 30 September 2016

Platters


Hello food lovers,
I  haven't posted here in a while, i was debating with myself about whether or not to continue with this blog. The thing about blogging is that if you love it, you shouldn't give up so easily after a few bumps especially if you are passionate about the topic you blog about. I am more than passionate about food, have been since a pretty young age.

Back to business,
My two very close friends ( Emma and Gift) and i love to make lists of food places we would love to try. The only problem is that Emma and i are so indecisive that it takes us ages just to choose what we want to eat or drink. To solve our little problem last August, we decided to order platters. Platters are always far from my mind when i go out to eat but I have come to realize that I might just be a platter girl. I love meals where you get a variety of food and flavors, exactly what a platter delivers.

We visited The Orange Tree public house for the first time and my favorite restaurant, Mugg & Bean. I must add, we went to The orange Tree Public house on a Sunday afternoon and they had a braai and live music situation going on. My kind of scene.

It is very difficult for me to chose which platter i liked most from the two places because they both had their own unique flavors.

Mugg & Bean 







  • Onion rings
  • Fries
  • Wings
  • Pretzel balls 
  • Ribs
Price: K149, $14.9 approximately 


The Orange Tree Public House





  • Fries
  • Onion rings
  • Buttermilk chicken
  • Lobster
  • Greek salad
  • Ribs
  • BBQ chicken 
Price: k400, $40


Cocktails from Mugg & Bean 
Price: k35- k38



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Wishing you all the peace love and happiness in this world ♥